Shopping with us is very easy. You can pay for your order in several ways.
Cash on delivery
– still the most common method of payment. We will send the order to your address and you will pay the courier in cash or by card upon receipt.
Payment card (VISA, Mastercard)
– the fastest way. After placing your order, you will pay with your card via the secure CardPay payment gateway from Tatrabanka.
– if you have chosen payment by bank transfer , please wait for another e-mail in which we will send you the payment documents with the necessary information. The delivery date of the order may be extended due to the chosen form of payment. The order will not begin processing until we receive payment.
- These general terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”) apply to purchases in the online store www.wegrip.shop, operated by WEGRIP s.r.o, with its registered office at Smreková 5, 900 27, Bernolákovo, ID number: 54 246 458, registered with the District Court Bratislava I , insert number: 157350 / B, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact person: Andrej Michelik, tel. no .: +421 903 764 816
- Business conditions are an integral part of the concluded purchase contract between the seller and the buyer on the other hand.
- All contractual relations are concluded in accordance with valid legal regulations in the Slovak Republic.
- In the event that the contracting party is a consumer, the relations not regulated by the following terms and conditions are governed by law:
- 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code as amended;
- 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection as amended;
- 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in the sale of goods or provision of services on the basis of a contract concluded at a distance or a contract concluded outside the premises of the seller and on the amendment of certain laws as amended;
- 22/2004 Coll. on Electronic Commerce and on Amendments to Act No. 128/2002 Coll. on state control of the internal market in matters of consumer protection and on amendments to certain laws as amended by Act no. 284/2002 Coll. in amended.
- In the event that the contracting party is an entrepreneur, the relations not regulated by these business conditions are governed by Act no. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code as amended.
- A consumer contract is any contract, regardless of the legal form, concluded by the supplier with the consumer.
- The seller is the company WEGRIP s.r.o, which operates an online store. Its object is the sale of goods through an online store and is located on the website wegrip.shop (hereinafter “online store”).
- The buyer is the customer who, on the basis of the purchase contract, enters into a contractual relationship with the seller.
- The customer of our online store can be any natural person capable of legal acts or a legal person who has expressed an interest in purchasing goods on the online store. According to these terms and conditions, the customer in certain circumstances also means a third party whom the customer designates in the binding order as the person to whom the ordered goods are to be handed over (hereinafter referred to as the “authorized person”). The indication of the name of the authorized person in the binding order is considered to be his authority to take over the ordered goods.
Ordering and concluding a purchase contract
- The buyer chooses the product based on the current offer published in the online store, confirms this choice by clicking on the “Buy” button, fills in the order form (e-mail, in case of purchase of goods delivery address), chooses the number of products (or specifies product parameters) and selects the method of payment (cash on delivery, cash on delivery). Orders placed through the online store are binding. When sending the order, the buyer confirms with an active click that he has read and agrees to these terms and conditions.
- The proposal for concluding the contract is the placement of the offered goods in the online store, the contract is created by sending the order to the buyer and acceptance of the order by the seller. Without undue delay after processing your order, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of the order (order acceptance) to the e-mail address you entered, which contains the order number, name and specification of the goods, information on the price of goods and delivery costs (postage), method of payment, on the expected delivery time of the goods, information on the place where the goods are to be delivered, information on the seller, or other information. Delivery of the confirmation e-mail about the receipt and confirmation of your order concludes the purchase contract.
- If you have an account with us, your order will also be archived in the My Orders section, to which only you will have access after logging in. If necessary, all other information regarding his order can be sent to the buyer’s e-mail address.
- The contracting parties have agreed that communication between them will take place in the form of e-mail messages.
- The buyer is obliged to pay the seller the price of goods agreed in the order confirmation, including the cost of delivery of goods (hereinafter “purchase price”) by cash on delivery at the place of delivery or cashless transfer to the seller’s account specified in the order confirmation.
- The buyer is obliged to pay the seller the purchase price for the agreed goods within the period specified in the order confirmation, but no later than upon receipt of the goods.
- Information about the individual steps leading to the conclusion of the contract follows from these terms and conditions and the buyer always has the opportunity to check or correct the order before sending the order. The contract is concluded in the Slovak language, if the circumstances on the part of the seller or the buyer do not prevent it, it is possible to conclude the contract in another language understandable for both parties.
- The operator together with the goods shall supply the buyer with all relevant documents relating to the goods: invoice (tax document), or warranty card (if provided by the manufacturer).
- In the event that a gift is selected for the order, to which the Customer is entitled under certain conditions, we reserve the right to change the gift according to the current stock.
- The buyer can cancel the order by e-mail or telephone if it has not yet been equipped. To cancel your order, contact us via e-mail email@example.com or tel. number +421 903 764 816.
- All prices of goods and services are stated as final, including the corresponding VAT in the amount specified by the applicable legislation of the Slovak Republic (usually 20% – you will always find the exact rate on the invoice), but does not include the price of delivery.
- All shares are valid until stocks are exhausted, unless otherwise stated for a specific product.
- Any additional discounts that are provided in addition to the discounts listed for individual products on our website, individual discounts for the customer or discounts provided on the basis of cooperation of our online store with third parties are not mutually combinable.
- The final price is stated in the order form just before sending the order, it includes VAT, or all other taxes and fees (packaging, postage), which the consumer must pay to obtain the product or service. This price cannot be changed unilaterally by the seller.
Terms of Delivery
- Goods that are in stock are usually shipped the next business day.
- Goods that are not in stock are always marked with the term “Currently unavailable”.
- Unless the seller and the buyer have agreed otherwise in the purchase contract, we are obliged to fulfill your order and deliver the goods to you within 30 days of receiving the order. If the ordered goods or part of the goods from the order cannot be delivered within the above-mentioned period, we will inform you of this situation as soon as possible and inform you of the expected date of delivery of the goods or suggest delivery of replacement goods. If we are unable to secure the goods within the additional period, you have the right to withdraw from the contract and in the event of payment of the purchase price or part thereof, the funds will be returned to your bank account within 14 days.
- We process orders continuously every working day.
Place and method of delivery
- The obligation to deliver the goods is fulfilled by handing over the goods to the customer resp. to the authorized person specified in the order. We send the goods in the form of a letter / package with a packet or a letter / package cash on delivery, or by courier for an additional fee. Therefore, 1-3 business days must be added to the delivery time, which takes the delivery of the title to you by Packet, or 1 working day for delivery by courier service.
- You can pick up the goods in Packet – personal collection.
- We will inform you by e-mail that your order has been handed over to the carrier. If the goods were not delivered to you within 7 days after our e-mail, please contact your delivery mail and us. After verification, we will provide you with more detailed information about your package and possible reasons for non-delivery. If you have a user account set up with us, you can also view the current status of the processing of your order at any time in the My Orders section.
- The customer is obliged to take over the goods at the agreed place and time in person, or to ensure their taking over. The customer will confirm the receipt of the goods in writing in the delivery note, which is also a proof of payment for the goods in the case of cash on delivery. After paying the amount for the order, the customer will receive an accounting document (invoice) to the email address, which also serves as a guarantee certificate. Along with the goods, the customer receives a summary of the order, which is for information only and does not serve as a tax document.
- The obligation to deliver the goods is considered fulfilled even if the customer does not take over the goods at the agreed time and place, resp. refuses to accept the goods. If the customer does not take over the goods and the goods are returned to us, we have the right to withdraw from the purchase contract and demand compensation from the customer for costs associated with returning the goods (seller has the right to compensation (according to § 420 et seq. Of the Civil Code) , in the amount of the actual cost of an attempt to deliver the order unsuccessfully – postage related to the return of the goods). Re-delivery of the shipment is possible only by mutual agreement. The seller also has the right not to exercise the right to compensation for damages or to exercise this right only in part.
- We are not responsible for delayed delivery of goods due to an incorrect address of the recipient. The customer acquires ownership of the goods by taking it over at the place of delivery. By taking over the goods, the risk of accidental destruction and accidental deterioration also passes to the customer.
- Upon receipt of the shipment, the customer is entitled to check the shipment for damage to the package of the shipment (mechanical damage caused by transport) and whether the goods are free of defects. In case of visible damage to the shipment or goods, the customer is entitled not to accept the shipment. In the event that the shipment is broken, the buyer will not accept the goods, but rather the protocol with the delivery company.
Method of payment, postage and other charges
- The buyer pays the purchase price to the seller:
- payment card
- cash on delivery
- by bank transfer to the account: IBAN: SK25 1100 0000 0029 4112 0855
- The buyer can use the discount coupon, when applying it will provide the buyer with the appropriate discount. The discount coupon can only be used once. The discount coupon cannot be exchanged for cash.
- We add the following postage to the listed prices of goods according to the method and address of delivery.
- The gift voucher can be used once to purchase goods in the online store www.wegrip.shop until the date specified as valid (valid until).
- The code stated on the voucher must be entered when creating an order in the “Discount coupon / Gift voucher” section. Enter the voucher number in the field.
- The value of the voucher is stated on each voucher as an amount including VAT.
- If the total amount of the order / purchase is:
- higher than the value of the voucher, the customer will pay only the rest of the amount,
- lower than the value of the voucher, the rest of the value without compensation is forfeited (the voucher can only be used in one order).
- A maximum of one gift voucher can be used in one order.
- The gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The gift voucher is only valid in the country of purchase.
- In the case of returning the goods paid for with a gift voucher, the amount of these goods is returned by means of a new voucher in the value of the returned goods.
- A statutory warranty period of 24 months is provided for all goods sold in the case of used goods and goods from the bazaar of at least 12 months, starting from the receipt of the goods by the buyer.
- If the period of use is marked on the item sold, its packaging or the instructions attached to it, the warranty period does not end before the expiry of this period.
- At the request of the buyer, the seller is obliged to provide a guarantee in writing (warranty card). If the nature of the matter allows it, it is sufficient to issue a proof of purchase instead of a guarantee certificate.
- The warranty card contains the name of the seller (name and surname, business name or name of the seller, his registered office or place of business), the content of the warranty, its scope and conditions, the length of the warranty period and the data necessary to claim the warranty. If the warranty card does not contain all the requisites, this does not invalidate the warranty.
- By stating in the warranty certificate issued to the buyer or in the advertisement, the seller may provide a warranty exceeding the scope of the statutory warranty, the conditions and scope of this warranty shall be determined by the seller in the warranty certificate.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
- Gifts received free of charge or prizes from competitions are not covered by the warranty.
- The right to a free warranty repair also expires:
- by not presenting the complete goods, including accessories,
- failure to report obvious defects in taking over the goods,
- upon expiry of the warranty period of the goods,
- unprofessional and careless handling or neglect of care of the goods,
- mechanical damage to the goods caused by the buyer.
- A defect cannot be considered a change in the goods, which occurred during the warranty period as a result of its wear, misuse or incorrect intervention, in particular:
- the defect arose during the warranty period as a result of its wear or incorrect use or insufficient or inappropriate treatment,
- the defect arose as a result of natural changes in the materials from which the goods are made,
- the defect was caused by any damage to the buyer or a third party or other improper intervention.
- If you wish to cancel your order, which has not yet been processed, please contact us by e-mail or telephone as soon as possible and provide your order number. If your order has already been paid, we will return the money to the account from which you paid within 14 days at the latest. In the case of payment by card (VISA, MasterCard), this period may be extended, due to the bank’s procedure for returning money from card payments.
- At the same time, we reserve the right to cancel your order for goods if we are unable to deliver it to you due to unavailability (stocks sold out or withdrawal from the offer) or if, even with all efforts, we are unable to deliver the goods within the agreed time or price. would cause us disproportionate difficulties and disproportionate expenses in relation to the value of the ordered goods, unless we agree with you on a replacement. We will immediately inform you about the cancellation of the order by phone or e-mail. In the event of payment of the purchase price or part thereof, the funds will be returned to you within 14 days to the account from which you paid, unless we agree otherwise.
- The seller reserves the right to cancel the order even if the buyer repeatedly uses the discount coupon.
- In the event that the buyer does not pay the amount for the order within the specified period, the seller will cancel the unpaid order.
- The seller is responsible for the defects of the sold item when taken over by the buyer.
- In the case of a defect that can be rectified, the buyer has the right to have it rectified free of charge, in good time and properly. The seller is obliged to eliminate the defect without undue delay. Instead of eliminating the defect, the buyer may request an exchange of the item, or if the defect concerns only a part of the item, a replacement of the part, if the seller does not incur disproportionate costs due to the price of the goods or the severity of the defect. Instead of eliminating the defect, the seller can always replace the defective item with a perfect one, if this does not cause serious difficulties for the buyer.
- In the case of a defect which cannot be remedied and which prevents the thing from being properly used as a thing without defects, the buyer has the right to exchange the thing or has the right to withdraw from the contract. The same rights belong to the buyer in the case of remediable defects, but if the buyer can not properly use the thing due to the recurrence of the defect after repair or for a larger number of defects. In the case of other irreparable defects, the buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount on the price of the item.
- The seller is obliged to determine the method of handling the complaint immediately, in complex cases no later than 3 working days from the date of the complaint, in justified cases, especially if a complex technical assessment of the product or service is required, no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint. After determining the method of handling the complaint, the complaint will be settled immediately, in justified cases, the complaint can be settled later; however, the settlement of the complaint may not take longer than 30 days from the date of the complaint. After the expiration of the period for handling the complaint, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract or has the right to exchange the product for a new product.
- The seller will acknowledge receipt of the complaint immediately and issue it to the consumer. At the latest, however, it will issue it together with a document on the handling of the complaint.
- The period from the exercise of the right of liability for defects until the end of the complaint procedure (delivery of the repaired product, written request to take over the performance or its reasoned rejection) does not count towards the warranty period. If the item is replaced with a new one, the new warranty period begins to run from its receipt.
- When making a complaint to the consumer during the first 12 months from the purchase, the seller may handle the complaint by rejection only on the basis of a written professional assessment; Irrespective of the outcome of the peer review, the consumer may not be required to reimburse the cost of the peer review or other costs related to the peer review.
- When making a complaint to the consumer after 12 months from the purchase, when the seller rejected it, the seller is obliged to state in the document on the handling of the complaint to whom the consumer can send the product for professional assessment. If the product is sent for expert assessment to a designated person, the costs of the expert assessment, as well as all other related expediently incurred costs, shall be borne by the seller, regardless of the result of the expert assessment. If the consumer proves by professional assessment the responsibility of the seller for the defect, he can file a complaint again. The warranty period does not expire during the professional assessment. The seller is obliged to reimburse the consumer within 14 days from the date of re-application of the complaint all costs incurred for professional assessment, as well as all related purposefully incurred costs. A re-submitted claim cannot be rejected.
- The buyer will be informed about the result of the complaint immediately after the end of the complaint procedure by e-mail and at the same time it will be delivered to him via e-mail, resp. by registered mail complaint protocol (proof of complaint handling). The proof of the handling of the complaint does not have to be delivered if the consumer has the opportunity to prove the application of the complaint in another way.
- In the event of a complaint, the consumer informs the seller by filling in the online form for exchange, return and complaint of goods and sends the goods packed in packaging suitable for transport together with the printed sum of the complaint to the seller’s address:
Name of recipient:
ZIP and city:
900 42 Dunajská Lužná
+421 904 928 647
If the buyer does not have the opportunity to print a summary of the complaint, he is obliged to insert the identification data in the form of the order number into the package.
- The buyer is entitled to reimbursement of the necessary costs incurred in connection with the exercise of rights from liability for defects. If the consumer is not satisfied with the way in which the seller has handled his complaint or if he considers that the seller has infringed his rights, he has the opportunity to turn to the seller for redress. If the seller responds to the request for redress in a negative manner or does not respond to it within 30 days from the date of its dispatch, the consumer has the right to file a motion to initiate an alternative solution to his dispute under § 12 of Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on Alternative Resolution of Consumer Disputes and on Amendments to Certain Laws.
- Alternative dispute resolution can only be used by the consumer (natural person) who does not act within the scope of his / her business activity, employment or profession when concluding and fulfilling the consumer contract. Alternative dispute resolution only concerns a dispute between a consumer and a seller, the value of which exceeds EUR 20, arising from a consumer contract concluded at a distance.
- The subject of alternative dispute resolution according to §3 of Act 391/2015 Coll. May require you to pay a fee of up to 5 euros with VAT for the commencement of dispute resolution. Proposal can submit manner specified by Section 12 of Act 391/2015 Coll or click on this website https://www.soi.sk/sk/alternativne-riesenie-spotrebitelskych-sporov/formular-pre-podanie-navrhu-na-zacatie -ars.soi .
- The consumer may apply for an alternative solution to his dispute. make use of the online dispute resolution platform available at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage .
- The relevant subject for alternative resolution of consumer disputes with the seller WEGRIP s.r.o is the Slovak Trade Inspection, www.soi.sk or another relevant authorized legal entity registered in the list of ADR entities maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic (the list is available at http://www.mhsr.sk ).
Withdrawal from the contract
- The customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason in accordance with § 7 of Act no. 102/2014 Coll. On consumer protection in the sale of goods or provision of services on the basis of a contract concluded at a distance or a contract concluded outside the premises of the seller and on amendments to certain laws as amended within 14 days of receipt of goods. In the event that the goods were delivered separately within one order, the period for withdrawal shall run from the moment of taking over the goods which were delivered last.
- If the subject of the purchase contract is the delivery of goods, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract before the delivery of goods. If the customer withdraws from the contract, any possible additional contract related to it is also canceled.
- In accordance with para. §517 par. 1 of the Civil Code, the customer may apply for withdrawal only in relation to part of the subject of the contract (if the subject of the contract or binding order was the delivery of several pieces of goods) and in such a case the contract is canceled only in this part.
- If the consumer wants to exercise this right, he is obliged to deliver the written withdrawal from the purchase contract in person to the contact address of the seller no later than the last day of the specified period or to submit this withdrawal by post no later than the last day of the period to the address specified in the contacts. After notifying the withdrawal from the contract, the consumer is obliged to send or deliver in person the subject of the contract from which he withdraws together with all documentation – e.g. a copy of the invoice, instructions and other documentation for the goods, which was delivered to him together with the goods, but no later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal.
- We recommend buyers to send the goods by registered mail and as an insured shipment.
- Withdrawal from the contract must be made by the buyer by filling in the online form for exchange, return and complaint of goods in a way that does not raise doubts that the withdrawal from the contract. If the buyer does not have the opportunity to print a summary of the request, he is obliged to insert the identification data in the form of the order number into the package for the return goods.
- Withdrawal from the purchase contract according to the previous point of these terms and conditions must contain the information required to process the request, in particular the buyer’s identification, order number and date, exact specification of goods, the way the seller is to return the performance already received, buyer’s address.
- Do not send the goods to us on delivery, such goods will not be accepted.
- The e-shop operator will return the paid performance for the goods / service, including transport costs in accordance with Art. §9 par. 3) of Act no. 102/2014 Coll. As well as costs demonstrably incurred to order the goods within 14 days from the date of delivery, but does not have to return the money before the delivered goods or the consumer does not prove the shipment, this does not apply if the seller suggested picking up the goods on my own. The consumer is entitled to a refund of the cost of the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the seller when exercising the right to withdraw from the contract.
- In accordance with para. § 7 par. 6 of Act no. 102/2014 Coll., The customer may not withdraw from the contract, the subject of which is:
– the sale of goods made to the consumer’s specific requirements, custom-made goods or goods intended specifically for a single consumer,
The consumer bears any reduction in the value of the goods caused by its use beyond what is necessary to determine the functionality and properties of the goods.
In the event of an exchange of goods (change in size or color of goods) by the consumer, the consumer fills out an online form for exchange, return and claim and sends the goods packed in packaging suitable for transport together with a printed summary of the request, which downloads after confirmation online form to the seller’s address:
|Name of recipient:
ZIP and city:
900 42, Dunajská Lužná
|+421 904 928 647
After the goods have been taken over by the seller, the seller will exchange the goods within 30 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
- More information and exact conditions on personal data, their processing and protection can be found at: link
Newsletter and emails from us
- When registering resp. When creating an order, you can choose whether you want to receive regular news information from us (on average once a week). You can also choose to send the newsletter individually on the website by entering your e-mail address, or by clicking on the link within the e-mail we sent you. Of course, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. We will also inform you at your e-mail address about the processing of your order, availability and unavailability of products. We may send to all registered customers irregularly (maximum several times a year) important information related to the operation of our online store and the use of a user account. If you are bothered by e-mails from us, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All arrangements between the seller and the buyer are governed by the laws of the Slovak Republic. If the relationship established by the purchase contract contains an international element, the parties have agreed that the relationship is governed by the law of the Slovak Republic. This does not affect the consumer’s rights under generally binding legislation.
- In relation to the buyer, the seller is not bound by any codes of conduct in accordance with the provisions of Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection as amended.
- All rights to the seller’s website, in particular the copyright to the content, including page layout, photos, movies, graphics, trademarks, logos and other content and elements, belong to the seller. It is forbidden to copy, modify or otherwise use the website or part of it without the consent of the seller.
- The seller is not responsible for errors caused by third party intervention in the online store or as a result of its use contrary to its purpose. When using the online store, the buyer may not use procedures that could adversely affect its operation and must not perform any activity that could allow him or third parties to interfere or use the software or other components that make up the online store and use the online store, or its parts or software in such a way that would be contrary to its purpose or purpose.
- The purchase contract, including the business conditions, is archived by the seller in electronic form and is not publicly available.
- The wording of the terms and conditions may be amended or supplemented by the seller. This provision is without prejudice to rights and obligations arising during the period of validity of the previous version of the terms and conditions.
- The Slovak Trade Inspection is supervising compliance with the seller’s obligations to the consumer:
- These terms and conditions are valid as stated on the website www.wegrip.shop on the day of sending the order to the buyer, who unconditionally accepts them, which is also confirmed by an active click on the order confirmation. The operator reserves the right to change or supplement the business conditions. However, for closed orders, the wording valid at the time of order execution applies.
- These terms and conditions take effect on 10.10.2021.
The operator of the website maintained at www.wegrip.shop is WEGRIP s.r.o, with its registered office at Smreková 5, 900 27, Bernolákovo, Company Identification Number: 54 246 458, entered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, File no. 157350 / B) (hereinafter referred to as “the company ” or ” controller “) which processes personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to personal data processing and free movement of such data repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter “the Regulation “) and generally binding legislation.
Purposes and legal bases of processing
Personal data is processed by the company for the purposes of:
- providing answers to the questions listed in the contact form www. wegrip.shop; the legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent to the processing of personal data, by filling in and sending the contact form the user also gives consent to the processing of personal data;
- creation of a user account on the website wegrip.shop – the legal basis is consent to the processing of personal data;
- inclusion in the database for newsletter subscription – the legal basis is consent to the processing of personal data;
- order processing – the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the conclusion of a contract;
- organizing consumer competitions on Facebook and Instagram – the legal basis is consent to the processing of personal data;
- marketing of the company’s own services – the legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent to the processing of personal data;
- recording of telephone calls on the customer line for the purpose of improving services – the legal basis is consent to the processing of personal data;
- selection procedure – in the case of an offer of employment in a company – the legal basis for the processing of personal data is pre-contractual relations or consent to the processing of personal data of the job seeker.
Retention period of personal data
The company stores personal data depending on the purpose of personal data processing:
- Providing answers to the questions provided in the contact forms – one year from the completion of the contact form.
- Creating a user account on the website wegrip.shop and order processing – The Company retains personal data related to the user account until this account is set up, as this data is necessary for the Company to be able to operate this account. In the event that the user does not have an account or cancels it, the Company retains personal data for 2 years from the last order.
- Organizing consumer competitions on Facebook and Instagram – 1 year from the evaluation of the consumer competition
- Marketing of the company’s own services – for a period of up to 2 years from the moment of termination of the contract or until the moment of cancellation of the subscription to the newsletter
- Inclusion in the database for sending the newsletter – until the revocation of the consent to receive the newsletter, for a maximum period of 2 years from the granting of the consent
- recording of telephone calls on the customer line due to improved services – 3 years
- Selection procedure – during the selection procedure and in the event that the employee candidate provides consent to the processing of personal data, 2 years after the end of the selection procedure.
Recipients of personal data
In connection with its activities, the company may make personal data available to other entities, namely: suppliers of programming services or companies that manage the company’s systems, suppliers of marketing services, public authorities, entities to which the provision results directly to the operator, other suppliers, customers , Slovak post, delivery, courier, cloud services. In order to increase the experience of visiting the website, the company cooperates with the following companies: Google Slovakia, sro, Facebook Ireland Ltd., Pixelpark, sro.
As the operator, the company ensures that everyone to whom your personal data is transferred adheres to a high standard of data protection. In no case will we provide your personal information to an entity for which this standard is not secured.
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
Automated processing and profiling
The company strives to provide customized products and services. For this reason, it profiles the personal data obtained. It uses automatic information systems, web applications or calculators for this purpose. Accordingly, it sends you personalized messages and offers of the company’s products and services. Automatic evaluation (profiling) of personal data helps to better identify needs, estimate future actions and adjust the range of products and services accordingly.
Users as affected have the following rights:
- Revoke consent – in cases where the company processes personal data on the basis of consent, the user has the right to revoke this consent at any time, electronically, at the address of the responsible person, in writing, notice of revocation of consent or in person at the controller . Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data that the company has processed about the user on its basis.
- Right of access – the user has the right to provide a copy of the personal data that the company has about him, as well as information about how the user’s personal data is used.
- Right of correction – based on the user’s request, the company updates the processed personal data.
- Right of erasure (forgotten) – if the personal data obtained about the user by the company are no longer necessary to fulfill the original purpose of processing, the user has the right to request the erasure of personal data.
- Right to restrict processing – in certain circumstances, the user is entitled to request that the company stop using the user’s personal data, e.g. in the event that, according to the user, the personal data processed by the company are inaccurate or the company no longer needs them.
- Right to data transfer – in certain circumstances, the user is entitled to request the transfer of personal data he has provided to another third party. However, this right only applies to personal data obtained on the basis of consent or under contract.
- Right to object – the user has the right to object to the processing of data which is based on legitimate legitimate interests. If the user considers that the company does not have a convincing legitimate legitimate reason for processing, it has the opportunity to object, and if it is shown that the legitimate interest outweighs the user’s interests, the company will not further process the user’s personal data.
- The right to file a motion to initiate proceedings on personal data protection – the user may file a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, if he considers that his personal data are processed unfairly or illegally . In the case of submitting a proposal in electronic form, it is necessary that it meets the requirements of § 19 par. 1 of Act no. 71/1967 Coll. on administrative proceedings (administrative procedure). You can find more information at https://dataprotection.gov.sk.
Processing of data that are stored automatically (“cookies”)
When a user visits the Company’s website, the Company may automatically collect personal information from website visitors (called “Cookies”) from the user’s device. The information stored in cookies can be read by the company’s service server when reconnecting to this computer. By using the website, you enter the consent to the placement of cookies on the target user’s device. Each user has the option to turn off cookies and perform the appropriate browser configuration.
Cookies contain, among other things, the following information:
- the public IP address of the computer from which the query was sent;
- information about the type of operating system of the user;
- user browser information;
- the user’s visited pages and the time he spends on each of them.
Cookies do not contain any identifying data of the person visiting the website or other information collected from users.
Links to other sites
The company’s website also contains links to other websites. The rules of use of the website and the preservation of the privacy of the users of the pages to which the user will be redirected via a link are set out on these pages.
The Company uses appropriate technical and organizational means to keep users’ personal data secure, including securing personal data from misuse, loss and destruction. Appropriate personnel, organizational and technical measures have been put in place to ensure the security of the user’s personal data.
You can exercise individual rights in the company, either by phone at:
+421 903 764 816, by sending an e-mail to the address: www.wegrip.shop or by a written request sent to the company’s registered office or to the correspondence address: WEGRIP s.r.o, Smreková 5, Bernolákovo 900 27, Slovakia.